Position: Accountancy & Finance Candidate Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Are you a recent graduate looking to start your career in the recruitment industry? If so, Gillespie People Solutions are looking to speak with ambitious, self-driven Accountancy & Finance graduates who have a keen interest in recruitment. This exciting opportunity would be best suited to an individual with the determination to succeed in a fast paced and target driven environment.
This opportunity offers the chance to join a well-established and reputable Glasgow-based company who is looking for candidates who are keen to move into the recruitment industry as a Candidate Manager, recruiting both permanent and temporary Accountancy & Finance professionals. This resourcing role will mainly be focused on generating suitable candidates for roles, therefore knowledge of Accountancy & Finance is fundamental for success in this role.
What you will be doing as a Candidate Manager:
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates.
- Interviewing potential candidates to understand their skills, experience, motivations and aspirations.
- Developing a good understanding of clients and client requirements through meetings, telephone calls, emails and market research.
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts on job boards, social media platforms etc.
- Reviewing candidate applications, managing the interview process and obtaining client/candidate feedback following interviews.
- Negotiating salary packages and finalising arrangements between client and candidates.
- Bachelor’s degree (Hons) or equivalent in Accountancy & Finance.
- Complete fluency in English and great communication skills.
- A strong work ethic, self-motivation and the drive to succeed.
This position is a rare opportunity to develop a career within the recruitment industry focusing on Accountancy & Finance recruitment. It offers the chance to receive full industry training and on-going support from a respected and recognised company and be part of a motivated working environment whilst receiving a competitive basic salary and the potential to earn uncapped commission.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to take advantage of or to find out more information, please either forward your CV or submit your query to Hazel@gillespieps.com