Graduate Recruitment Consultant | Edinburgh Starting salary £21,500 - £24,000 DOE
Joining a leading employer in the Edinburgh area as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, this opportunity is with a business where you can really take ownership for your own career. The company offer a defined career path with ongoing training and development, a highly competitive salary, uncapped commission and a number of other company specific benefits and incentives - as well as a supportive, sociable and fun working environment.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant is diverse where you will be responsible for a number of tasks including:
- The sales process: from generating candidates and Clients leads to build up your database of contacts and developing and maintaining these relationships through both telephone communication and face-to-face meetings.
- Drafting job adverts for clients’ vacancies and posting these adverts on relevant websites/job boards/social media platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) to attract the top talent for clients.
- Reviewing CVs and applications as well as headhunting, interviewing suitable candidates, selling candidates into clients and closing deals.
- Keeping up to date with market trends, analysing competitors and identifying potential new business.
- Sourcing and meeting new candidates through networking and headhunting.
- Working towards and hitting a number of KPIs and targets.
Talented and driven Graduates, with strong interpersonal skills who can bring a logical and intelligent way of working will be of interest to the hiring manager. The skills and personal qualities they are looking for include:
- Graduated recently with some sales or target focused customer service experience.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and high level of business acumen
- Confident communication skills and the ability to build relationships with candidates and clients over the phone and face-to-face.
- Ambitious, target driven and financially motivated with a proven aptitude for sales.
- Motivated nature with a hunger to progress your career.
A leader in the FMCG market, this company provides recruitment services to the UK from its team of consultants operating from in Edinburgh and Manchester. Established 20+ years ago, this business has expanded its offering and covers a number of industries, filling manufacturing, engineering, technical, food manufacturing and sales jobs among many more. The company really looks after its employees - they pay competitive salaries, offer uncapped commission, long term career opportunities and fantastic packages.
A career in recruitment can be very challenging and no two days are the same, but with a bit of hard work and ambition it can be an extremely rewarding one. If this sounds like the type of career that you would like to pursue, please apply today with your CV.