Trainee Recruitment Consultant Edinburgh Starting Salary from £22,000 Basic + Commission
Our client has been established for over 40 years and are industry experts in recruitment, solutions, consulting and executive search. They have a UK-wide network of offices from which they support both clients and candidates - across a wide range of industry sectors, including Information Technology, Not-for-Profit, Retail and Consumer, Government and Defence, Utilities and Energy, and many more.
They are now looking to expand their IT team by recruiting for an Associate Recruiter. Previous experience of working in recruitment is not essential but would be beneficial, however you will be provided with all of the training you need to become a successful recruiter. The Role…
We look for…
- Sourcing and interviewing candidates for a variety of contract and permanent opportunities.
- Identifying new business opportunities which will support your business development activity
- Qualifying new job openings
- Supporting candidates and clients through the recruitment process
- Negotiating and influencing to achieve the best outcomes for your clients and candidates
- Working collaboratively with your colleagues across all divisions
- Strong communication skills: a keen interest in people, active listening and the confidence to have engaging conversations with diverse groups of people
- Ambition: the desire to learn and progress
- Resilience: the ability to overcome challenges and the discipline to work towards achieving positive results
- Urgency; working in a fast paced, competitive environment and switching between multiple tasks
- Partnership; Working collaboratively in a close team environment and building strong relationships
During initial training you will work on a variety of jobs and learn from some of their best consultants, once the right market has been identified for you, you will:
What’s in it for you?
- Create and maintain a strong network of candidates
- Develop relationships with clients and work towards being recognised as an expert in your field and a high-quality recruitment partner
- Meet your clients and candidates (on Teams initially but in person when possible)
- Work as part of a high performing team to deliver the best recruitment solutions for both clients and candidates
- Starting salary £22,000 depending on experience, plus competitive benefits package which includes:
- Generous commission scheme with potential to earn from day 1 (Realistic OTE in Year 1 is £30-35,000)
- 20 days holiday (rising to 25 days) + bank holidays + the ability to buy and sell extra holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible benefits including Gym discounts, Cycle to work scheme, Health Cash Plan, Employee discounts
- Flexible working hours
If this sounds like you, apply now or reach out for more information.