Talent Acquisition Recruitment Specialist - £35000 + 25% OTE + Hybrid Role + Flexible Working + Fantastic Benefits
Want to be part of an international family whose vision is to make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day? Our client is an award-winning leading firm operating across the UK, Nordics & the USA.
As Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for sourcing the best talent in the market to join your organisation. You will be responsible for the entire recruitment cycle, including talent pipelining and strategic recruitment planning, as well as hands on operational recruitment. You will have fantastic communication and stakeholder management skills and you will working in partnership with your internal customers to deliver new talent into the business.
What will you get?
- £35000 base salary (neg)
- Hybrid role (minimum 2 days based in the office)
- 33 days annual leave inc. bank holidays
- Flexible working environment – core hours: Mon – Fri 10am – 4pm. Our client understands that as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore operate a flexible working policy.
- Birthday Day off
- Reimbursement of one professional subscription each year
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave – Our client wants to be a place where you can combine both a career and a family so those going on Maternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 3 months and 50% pay for the next 3 months, those going on Paternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 2 weeks (both subject to eligibility) and our Adoption Leave policy follows the same arrangements.
- Life Assurance - 4 times salary
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Benefits Portal
- Access to our YuLife wellbeing app – Includes EAP, 24/7 GP access, retail vouchers and discounts, free digital will writing, discounted gym memberships etc.
- Career Coaching
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance program - For you and your family.
- Dress for your day
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities and Study Support
- Free parking, central location
What are we looking for?
- You will possess significant experience of managing the entire recruitment lifecycle
- We will look at candidates from both agency and in-house recruitment background
- Strong direct sourcing experience is essential
- It is highly desirable that you have experience of recruiting within accountancy / finance sectors or other professional service industry
- Proven experience of managing the entire life cycle of a candidate application
- Strong communication skills, across written, verbal and also video media
- An ability to manage your own day to day workload
- Excellent organisation and an ability to multitask across a number of tasks
- Strong stakeholder Management experience
- You will be highly organised with the ability to multi task and work to deadlines.
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for sourcing high calibre professional candidates across a variety of roles using job boards, headhunting, LinkedIn Recruiter, referrals and your own network.
- Once sourced, you will be expected to pre-screen the candidate via a phone or video call, to understand their requirements and promote the business, building rapport and understanding of their search.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers, understanding the impact of recruitment on their team, to provide solutions and guidance on their needs within the recruitment process including initial briefings, discussing candidates, arranging interviews, or even assisting with raising a vacancy in our ATS.
- The business has a Preferred Supplier List and you will be expected to manage the day to day interaction with agencies including release of roles, Hiring Manager briefings, review and response to any agency applications and management of queries.
- You will be responsible for posting and maintaining advertising via our external careers page, external job boards and professional institutes. This will also extend to social media promotion through sharing of jobs, posting articles and video content on LinkedIn to promote the vacancies and our culture.
- You will manage interview arrangements, liaising with candidates and Hiring Managers, providing briefings before and gathering feedback after to ensure a smooth process is achieved for every candidate.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the offer processes is managed from start to finish, including handling negotiations, seeking approvals for additional spend and managing counter offers to ensure the best possible candidate experience