Position: Talent Acquisition Consultant
Contract type: Fixed Term – Initial 3 months
Start date: Immediately
Day rate: £350 - £400 DOE
Our client is a leading International Engineering business working in partnership with their customers to create a better future for the world by providing the sustainable and efficient delivery of natural resources. Due to a highly successful business year, they are now looking to recruit an experienced IT Talent Acquisition Consultant to join the recruitment function to attract great talent and grow the team further.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the end to end recruitment for vacancies across the business with particular focus on IT recruitment. You would be joining a highly experienced resourcing team who continually implement measures on how to make the brand distinctive, how to improve the candidate experience, how to upskill hiring managers and have a robust and inclusive selection process with an emphasis on direct sourcing. However, there will also be an element of agency management in this role.
- Managing recruitment campaigns and interventions
- Driving recruitment excellence
- Manage IS&T recruitment planning, co-ordinating with hiring managers including designing job descriptions and planning interview questions etc.
- Ensure all resourcing is transparent and aligned to the EVP
- Ensuring that the candidate journey is a positive experience.
- Manage and maintain partnerships with external providers and agencies to ensure best value in the provision of recruitment and resourcing service to enable the business to attract and engage IS&T Talent.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g., social platforms and professional networks)
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using Workday
- Move successful candidates into pre-hire and onboarding
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in a similar talent acquisition, in-house or agency role.
- Experience of using Workday Recruitment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A passion for talent acquisition and development.
- Experience of engaging, and advising senior stakeholders.
- Working within a global de-centralised / matrix environment (desirable).
- Experience of working in a technology business, or with an IS&T team would be highly advantageous.
- Highly motivated with a hands-on attitude and ability to use judgement when decision making
- Motivated to continually review and deliver improvements to work processes and develop own skills and knowledge
- Knowledge of ServiceNow is preferred.
For further information or to apply for the role, please contact Hazel Gillespie at firstname.lastname@example.org OR 07411 002589.