Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Salary £45,000 - £50,000 depending on experience plus bonus and excellent benefits package.
Our client is a managed IT services provider focusing on infrastructure, operational and project requirements across various markets. They have offices within the UK and America.
The team is comprised of dynamic, talented, and dedicated individuals, who are committed to service excellence, are full of enthusiasm for their specialism and have a desire to keep their skillset current. Teamwork and a “can do/what will it take” attitude is key to be successful in this role.
They are currently in a period of exciting growth, and as such are searching for a new member of their Talent team to help them hire the best talent to work on a range of exciting projects for their clients.
The successful candidate will Ideally be an experienced (Senior) Talent Acquisition specialist who will ideally come from an IT recruitment background with particular industry knowledge of a service provider, with a main focus on hitting targets and helping to grow the business.
- Liaise with the Talent Team and the Business Leaders to ensure an efficient talent acquisition service is provided to the business at all times.
- Participate in the full talent acquisition lifecycle from end to end, including candidate sourcing, advertising, shortlisting CVs and interviewing, as well as a proactive headhunting strategy designed to attract top talent.
- Employ modern sourcing techniques, including digital and social media strategies.
- Liaise with the Talent Team and business unit leads as well as Resourcing function to identify and plan resource requirements.
- Facilitate the Interview & Selection Process
- Assist with the maintenance of the applicant tracking system.
- Participate and contribute to weekly recruitment meetings.
- Contribute to the Management of the talent email inboxes.
- Proactively search and build relationships to attract a pipeline of candidates for future roles.
- Ensure that every candidate has a positive and engaging interview experience.
- Work with HR Team/Contracts team to ensure successful placement of candidates in line with the requirements from the Client and the company.
.What to Bring
- Solid experience of working in talent functions within the IT industry, ideally in a service provider environment.
- Experience of sourcing candidates within the IT Industry
- Strong knowledge and understanding of recruitment and selection practices and related legislation.
- Strong customer focus with excellent organisation and coordination skills
- Knowledge of recruitment supporting technology and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience in a complex and fast- moving environment.
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, Teams and SharePoint
If you are enthusiastic, willing to always learn and looking for a challenging but rewarding position where you work for a forward thinking organisation who offer excellent opportunities, please send your CV to email@example.com