Regional Training Manager – Scotland/North - Recruitment
We are currently seeking to appoint a Regional Manager within our Permanent staffing division; the role will cover Scotland and the North of England and oversee a team of Permanent Consultants specialising in Blue Collar Recruitment. The role will be responsible for increasing perm business performance within this region.
So, what will you be doing?
- Taking an active role in the selection and recruitment of staff members
- Be involved in the onboarding and Induction of new Consultants across the Scotland and the North of England.
- Conducting regular review meetings with consultants to identify any areas of support needed
- Implementing team building and motivational ideas
- Identifying areas of development for individual team members, offering coaching and encouraging self-development
- Monitoring the effectiveness and impact of training and coaching provided
- Attending quarterly reviews to discuss progress within the business
- Attending and contributing to quarterly Perms Consultant Workshops
What are we looking for?
- You will have previous experience leading a team of Permanent consultants ideally as a Manager or Senior/Principal consultant.
- You will be able to demonstrate a positive, motivational and approachable leadership style
- You will demonstrate a drive for Operational Excellence and results
So, what's in it for you?
- An excellent basic salary and market leading commission structure
- Generous and flexible company benefits
- Benefit from award winning learning and training
- Work for a business that believes in work/life balance