Recruitment Team Leader
Based in Fife (3 days a week)
Salary up to 37k (DOE)
We are recruiting on behalf an independent recruitment business, who specialise in Accountancy and Finance, Financial Services, HR, Sales and Marketing. The Client's business is currently thriving and they have strong expansion plans for the next couple of years. Due to significant growth within the business, they are currently looking to invest in their already established team by recruiting for a Managing Consultant.
You will be a billing consultant looking after 2 junior delivery consultants ensuring roles are allocated and managed effectively. You will also liaise and build close relationships with the Professional Services Leadership Team.
The key industries you will be supporting are Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, HR, Sales & Marketing at salaries under 50K, both temp and perm for their clients throughout the UK.
- Actively manage the day-to-day activity of the Resourcing Delivery Team supporting in all functions of recruitment
- Allocation of vacancies to ensure the team are working to their optimum capacity
- Collaborate with the core business to ensure delivery of exceptional recruitment solutions to meet clients' needs and budget
- Liaise with clients, taking a full brief of their requirements
- Write engaging advert and social media content to attract the best candidates
- Pro-actively build a candidates database in order to respond to client needs quickly
- Manage the recruitment process, including sourcing candidates, CV Submission, manage the interview process, offer management etc.
- Achieve weekly & monthly activity and financial targets
- Contribute to the development, review and implementation of procedures to meet operational efficiency needs.
Alongside this you will be required to create and develop your own client base generating new leads and finding inventive ways to do so, whilst developing strong working relationships with hiring managers of varying levels. You will need to manage each of your clients' requirements as well as their expectations, whilst improving your visibility within the market.
Your teams drive and enthusiasm will be at the foremost of your priorities, helping them achieve their individual targets and KPI's.
For further information, lease forward your CV to email@example.com