Are you an experienced sales professional looking to take on a new challenge where you can utilise your existing customer service and rapport building skills in a highly rewarding industry? If so, then a career in recruitment may be perfect for you to take your career in a new direction.
This is an entry-level position with loads of scope for development, and now is a great time to join this construction recruitment business as it continues to break company records month on month! The role does not require any recruitment experience, however we are really keen to chat with individuals who have a B2B understanding and come from a telesales or call centre background who love being on the phone and building relationships with customers.
In this role you will be responsible for a number of tasks including:
- Advertising live vacancies;
- Utilising social media to send out engaging posts to attract candidates;
- Sourcing candidates from various sources including job boards and LinkedIn;
- Interviewing candidates and assessing their suitability;
- Preparing CVs to be sent to clients;
- Building knowledge of clients and the roles that you are recruiting for;
- and all compliance related to recruitment (e.g. Right to Work and qualification checks).
You will be working closely with and supporting a team of successful Recruiters who will help you to learn the industry and kick-start your career in recruitment.
The ideal candidate for this role is an energetic, fast-paced individual who is passionate about developing a successful career and loves being constantly busy and working within a very inclusive, flexible, fun environment.
Get in touch now to find out more about this exciting opportunity!