Are you an ambitious resource specialist and are looking to further your career with a great company, then get in touch now!
Our client, a renewable energy recruitment specialist, are now seeking additional ambitious recruiters to join the expanding team covering the European and Asia markets based in Glasgow.
They believe that delivery is everything and always proactively seek to exceed their clients' expectations. As a result, they have developed a long-standing and loyal customer base.
As an International Recruitment Delivery Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Building a successful desk in the International Renewable Energy market.
- Using sales, marketing techniques, networking and business development to attract business from client companies.
- Using your affable and engaging personality to build relationships with clients.
- Responding quickly and efficiently to requirements.
- Undertaking candidate searches for a range of major clients utilising online advertising, database searching, headhunting, social media, candidate referrals.
- Building business relationships with clients and candidates to ensure you can deliver a personalised, quality recruitment service.
- Interviewing all candidates.
- Conducting research and offering guidance and advice to candidates about the market.
- Managing the interview process.
This could be the job for you if:
- You are energetic and like to be busy
- You have previous experience in a sales administration, account management or a contract recruitment environment
- You are goal orientated with a competitive nature and a will to win!
- If you are fluent within Mandarin, Dutch or the German language
The company really looks after its employees, and alongside an attractive basic salary, you would be part of a mature, inclusive team where you can make great money through an industry leading commission scheme. You’d be working in a dynamic, fast-paced market under a great brand name.
Sound good to you? Apply today with your CV or call Megan on 0141 319 8719 to find out more!