- Job Reference: 566618
- Date Posted: 27 August 2023
- Recruiter: Gillespie People Solutions
- Location: Glasgow City
- Salary: £32,000
- Bonus/Benefits: To £32,000 DOE
- Sector: Recruitment in HR/Recruitment
- Job Type: Permanent
Are you an ambitious recruitment consultant looking for your next great challenge? Are you a passionate professional with the drive to make a difference?
We are currently seeking to appoint a recruitment consultant to join our client's professional and technical recruitment team in Glasgow. This is a key role in their business, and they are looking for an experienced individual who can make an immediate impact.
The successful candidate will be part of a team of recruitment consultants responsible for finding and placing the right candidate in the right role. You will be responsible for delivering a high level of service to both clients and candidates, and will be expected to build strong relationships with both.
To be successful in this role, you must be knowledgeable and experienced in the recruitment industry and be able to demonstrate a proven track record of successful placements. You will need to be confident in your abilities to source and engage with the best candidates and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
You will be working in a hybrid role, meaning that you will be required to work both from the Glasgow office and remotely. You will need to be comfortable in both environments and be confident in using technology to manage your day-to-day tasks.
Working with us has many benefits, including:
• A competitive salary
• A generous commission structure
• A supportive and collaborative working environment
• Great opportunities for progression and promotion
• Access to an extensive network of contacts and resources
The ideal candidate will have:
• Previous recruitment experience
• Knowledge of the professional and technical recruitment sector
• Extensive understanding of the recruitment process
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• The ability to work both remotely and in an office environment
• A passion for finding the right candidate for the right role
If you believe you have the skills and experience to join this recruitment team in Glasgow, then please apply!