Recruitment Consultant Market:
Glasgow, with hybrid working 3 days from home Salary:
£24k - £28k base, plus commission
Gillespie People Solutions are currently looking to engage with ambitious, career driven individuals who are interested in developing or beginning their exciting career in recruitment.
As a recruitment consultant (or trainee), you will receive industry leading on the job and classroom training, in a fun and collaborative team-focused working environment; the opportunity to build relationships with candidates and clients and attend exciting networking events; clear progression opportunities and incentives and rewards such as bonuses, holiday targets and most importantly, huge earning potential.
The role is suited to a proactive individual, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who is capable of managing their own portfolio of candidates at all levels, and understands the importance of communication. The role
- Managing the entire recruitment process; from reviewing CVs and applications, to headhunting and interviewing suitable candidates, selling candidates into clients and supporting them in securing their new job.
- Speaking with hiring managers in a range of organisations to manage appointments and develop new business.
- Generating candidate leads to build up your database of contacts and developing and maintaining these relationships through both telephone communication and face to face meetings.
- Drafting job adverts for client vacancies and posting these adverts on relevant websites and social media platforms to attract the top talent for clients.
- Keeping up to date with market trends, analysing competitors and identifying potential new business.
- Sourcing and meeting new candidates through methods such as networking and headhunting.
- Ensuring a high level of service to both clients and candidates whilst working towards and hitting several activity and financial targets.
Our client offers a friendly, mature working environment where you can really grow personally and professionally with the support of renowned recruitment professionals. You are also trusted to work from home regularly should you wish to.
This career suits entrepreneurial, ambitious and enthusiastic individuals - and offers tremendous career prospects. If this sounds like the type of career that you would like to pursue, apply today!