Position: Recruitment Consultant – Food & Drink Manufacturing
Contract Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 Basic Salary + Fantastic OTE Potential
As a Recruitment Consultant you would be in a very diverse role in a position where you can really take ownership for your own career! The position of a Recruitment Consultant offers you a structured career path with ongoing training and development opportunities, a competitive salary, uncapped On Target Earnings (OTE) and a number of other company specific benefits and incentives as well as a supportive, sociable and fun working environment.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be taught the ropes of first class recruitment techniques and methods and how to manage your own desk within a fast-paced and ever-changing marketplace. Your manager will assist you in building an in depth knowledge of your specific industry, and the clients that operate within this space. This will set you up for a promising start to your recruitment career!
About our Client
Offering a personal approach to recruitment, our client has become a leader in the FMCG market and provides recruitment services to some of the UK’s most loved brands such as Muller, Walker’s Shortbread and Baxters. Established only a few years ago, this young business has already doubled in size and has exciting growth plans in place across all markets such as Manufacturing, Engineering and Consumer goods. They offer a collaborative working environment and promote an honest and quality focused service to their clients. They are now looking to add an experienced business to business sales professional to their team to transfer in to a recruitment role and to help develop their client base further.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant is diverse where you will be responsible for a number of tasks including:
- The entire recruitment process: from sifting through CVs and applications as well as headhunting, to interviewing suitable candidates, selling candidates into clients and closing deals.
- The entire sales process: from generating candidates and Clients leads to build up your database of contacts and developing and maintaining these relationships through both telephone communication and face-to-face meetings.
- Drafting job adverts for clients’ vacancies and posting these adverts on relevant websites/job boards/social media platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) to attract the top talent for clients.
- Keeping up to date with market trends, analysing competitors and identifying potential new business.
- Sourcing and meeting new candidates through networking and headhunting.
- Working towards and hitting a number of KPIs and targets.
Our clients are constantly on the lookout for bright, talented and driven individuals with great research and interpersonal skills who can bring a logical and intelligent way of working to their organisations. The skills and personal qualities that our clients look for include:
- Confident communication skills and the ability to build relationships with candidates and clients over the phone and face-to-face.
- Previous business to business sales experience.
- Ambitious, target driven and financially motivated with a proven aptitude for sales.
- Motivated nature with a hunger to progress your career and constantly build on your skillset.
- Ability to manage a fast-paced, diverse workload.
A career in recruitment can be very challenging and no two days are the same, but with a bit of hard work and ambition it can be an extremely rewarding one. Our client offers a friendly, mature working environment where you can really grow personally and professionally with the support of renowned recruitment professionals.
If this sounds like the type of career that you would like to pursue, please apply today with your CV.