Recruitment Account Manager
Based in Edinburgh or Glasgow
Salary £25k - £30k (DOE) plus excellent benefits package
This recruitment business is a true leader in their field. Having recently won numerous awards for their quality processes, they are now looking to expand their existing and successful accountant and finance recruitment team.
Reporting directly to and supporting a Head of Department and/or Senior Consultant, this role will be focused on the delivery of industry-leading customer experience to both current and prospective candidates.
As a successful applicant you will be responsible for the identification and attraction of talented accountancy & finance professionals for temporary or permanent positions for employers across a diverse range of sectors and industries.
This role is an amazing talent sourcing position where you can develop your existing relationships with current clients and working within a professional environment where your talent identification and sourcing techniques will be utilised.
Key duties will include:
- Attracting candidates for open accountancy & finance vacancies through a variety of methods
- Regular communication with the candidates via phone and email
- Interviewing applicants via video or face-to-face to understand their wants and needs and assess skillset, aspirations and experience.
- Assist candidates with CV advice, career planning and in-depth interview preparation
- Managing applicants through every stage of the job process and become their ‘trusted advisor’
- Ensure compliance of all candidates in line with company policy
- Provide industry-leading levels of Customer Experience so every applicant, whether successful or not, has a positive experience
- Build and maintain long-lasting relationships with customers
- Keep up-to-date with market information and trends
The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of 12 months previous recruitment experience, be able to work autonomously and demonstrate proactivity and be values-led.
As this business grows, so can you as they have one of the most progressive succession plans for their employees.
To find out more about where this business can take your career, get in touch in confidence to explore more. firstname.lastname@example.org