Salary to £50,000 pa DOE, Plus £5k benefits in lieu and annual bonus
Remote working | Glasgow Head Office
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an inhouse, experienced recruiter to support both front and back office hiring. Seeking an innovative and creative recruiter ideally, the business are keen to appoint someone capable of putting their mark on the role while revising and improving on current processes.
In return you will receive a high level of autonomy, operational responsibility for the recruitment budget and full oversight of the recruitment across the organisation.
Building good relationships with candidates is key to success in this role as it will involve a lot of talent pooling and succession planning for future roles. The company moves at a fast pace but has a supportive and collaborative culture and are looking for someone to come in and provide input into the company’s reputation in the industry and change the mould a little.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a quality resourcing experience to stakeholders
- Accountability for the full end to end resourcing process
- Development and delivery of a detailed resourcing strategy in line with the business objectives
- Oversight of the recruitment budget
- Coordinating the selection process for appointments
- Ensure a quality hiring and candidate experience from recruitment planning through to onboarding
- Preparation and sign off of all contracts
- Leading recruitment workshops
- Building and engaging with talent pool candidates to ensure that they are kept warm, informed and are role-ready.
In return, you will have flexibility in your role, the option to work from home full time – with a Glasgow base office available when you wish and for strategy meetings – and a number of other bespoke and high financial worth benefits.
For more information apply with your updated CV!