Are you an ambitious graduate recruiter looking your next exciting opportunity that will offer you a lot more responsibility than you may have in your current role? If so, then look no further as this could be the role for you!
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a rapidly growing and well established Global FinTech business who are looking for an experienced Graduate Recruiter to join their highly successful in-house recruitment team in Edinburgh to establish and manage their company’s graduate programme.
In this role, you will be responsible for coordination, sourcing and attraction of Graduates for the company, organising assessment centres, building/managing partnerships with universities and playing a key role in the company’s European recruitment strategy.
We are keen to speak to you if you:
- Are an experienced Graduate recruiter ideally within an in-house environment.
- Have a strong understanding of the end to end in-house recruitment life cycle.
- Are a team player who is highly organised, proactive and results driven.
- Thrive in a fast paced, high volume recruitment environment.
- Have experience of challenging existing ways of working to drive improvement.
- Can confidently manage senior stakeholder relationship.
- Are excited by the opportunity to have responsibility for establishing a Graduate programme from scratch.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, then we would love to hear from you!
Send your CV along with a cover note outlining suitability to Inga at Gillespie People Solutions today to get the ball rolling: firstname.lastname@example.org.