Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity to be able to showcase your full potential? Are you willing to go the extra mile and be ambitious within the workplace? If so, this could be the perfect role for you!
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will be in the best position to be able to kickstart your career in recruitment and take ownership of your own career! This position provides you with a structured career pathway with continuous training and development opportunities allowing you to better your knowledge and expertise, a competitive salary, uncapped On Target Earnings (OTE) and several other benefits and incentives as well as a supportive, sociable and fun working environment.
Within this position, it will allow you to learn first class recruitment techniques and methods and how to manage your own desk within a fast-paced and ever-changing marketplace. By working within a supportive team environment, this allows you to build thorough expert knowledge of your industry and the clients which operate within the sector. This will ensure your recruitment career is given the best possible start!
The Graduate Recruitment Consultant role allows you to undertake a very diverse number of tasks which include:
- The entire sales process: from sifting through CVs and applications, to interviewing suitable candidates, selling candidates into clients and closing deals with clients.
- Generating candidate and client leads to build up your database of contacts and developing and maintaining these relationships through both telephone communication and face-to-face meetings.
- Drafting job adverts for client vacancies and posting these adverts on relevant websites/job boards/social media platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) to attract the top talent for clients.
- Keeping up to date with market trends, analysing competitors and identifying potential new business.
- Sourcing and meeting new candidates through methods such as networking and headhunting.
- Working towards and hitting several financial and activity targets.
The company is a well-established, international recruitment company and an expert in the Engineering, Life Science, Construction, IT and Energy recruitment sectors.
Our client is looking for motivated, committed Graduates to be part of their extremely prosperous team within Glasgow as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant within the Engineering division. You will receive fantastic training, which includes training trips down to London, individual learning and development sessions, online training and on-the-desk training as well as continued support from the company’s Learning & Development team that will set you up nicely for a remunerative career in recruitment.
This opportunity allows you to join a small team within a highly reputable business, which offers many perks (and who doesn’t love that?). The company is based in the city centre of Glasgow and has an extremely sociable working environment.
If you consider yourself as a bright, driven individual who possesses great interpersonal skills and would be able to bring a logical and intelligent way of working to the organisation, then you would be the ideal candidate for the Graduate Recruitment Consultant role. The desirable skills and qualities which the client is looking for are:
- Strong educational background.
- Confident communication skills and the ability to build relationships with candidates and clients over the phone and face-to-face.
- Ambitious, target driven and financially motivated with a proven aptitude for sales.
- A sporty, motivated nature with a hunger to progress your career and constantly build on your skillset.
- Ability to manage a fast-paced, diverse workload.
- Willingness to go the extra mile for yourself, your business and your candidates and clients.
The recruitment industry can be extremely challenging, and no two days are the same, but with a bit of hard work and ambition, it can be an extremely rewarding one. Our client offers a friendly, mature working environment where you can really grow personally and professionally with the support of renowned recruitment professionals.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you or sounds like career that you would like to pursue, please apply today with your CV, or get in contact with Inga to find out more.