Starting salary £21,000 - £25,000 DOE
Joining a leading employer in the Edinburgh area as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, this opportunity is with a business where you can really take ownership for your own career. The company offer a defined career path with ongoing training and development, a highly competitive salary, uncapped commission and a number of other company specific benefits and incentives - as well as a supportive, sociable and fun working environment.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant is diverse where you will be responsible for a number of tasks including:
- The sales process: from generating candidates and Clients leads to build up your database of contacts and developing and maintaining these relationships through both telephone communication and face-to-face meetings.
- Drafting job adverts for clients’ vacancies and posting these adverts on relevant websites/job boards/social media platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) to attract the top talent for clients.
- Reviewing CVs and applications as well as headhunting, interviewing suitable candidates, selling candidates into clients and closing deals.
- Keeping up to date with market trends, analysing competitors and identifying potential new business.
- Sourcing and meeting new candidates through networking and headhunting.
- Working towards and hitting a number of KPIs and targets.
Talented and driven Graduates, with strong interpersonal skills who can bring a logical and intelligent way of working will be of interest to the hiring manager. The skills and personal qualities they are looking for include:
- Graduated recently with some sales or target focused customer service experience.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and high level of business acumen.
- Confident communication skills and the ability to build relationships with candidates and clients over the phone and face-to-face.
- Ambitious, target driven and financially motivated with a proven aptitude for sales.
- Motivated nature with a hunger to progress your career.
This company really looks after its employees - they pay competitive salaries, offer uncapped commission, long term career opportunities and fantastic packages.
The job of a Recruitment Consultant is a challenging one, but a highly rewarding one - for more information or to start the process of securing a new career, apply with a CV!