Location: Office location Edinburgh, and home working with opportunity for national travel
Salary: £27,000 - £32,000 DOE, plus competitive commission scheme, and a company car
We are recruiting on behalf of a Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Recruitment business, for a Graduate Recruiter/Academy Lead who will attract Graduates directly from universities, train them on interviewing techniques through the Graduate Academy, and subsequently place in to assignments with clients.
As a Graduate Recruiter/Academy Lead you will be responsible for creating a pool of Graduates for the disciplines like Trainee Medical Sales Professionals and other commercial posts within the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare industries.
This is a recruitment firm with a difference. With an incredible length of tenure across existing staff; access to a dedicated Support Consultant to help you with all recruitment administration allowing you to focus on attraction/training in the academy/and stakeholder management; and a company car provided from day 1, this is a unique opportunity!
- Develop recruitment strategies to attract high calibre candidates using advertising, networking, presentations and recruitment fairs.
- Screen candidates and interview or book them in to meet a local consultant.
- Undertake and coordinate candidate selection activities were appropriate ie: assessment centres, psychological testing etc.
- Progress applicants through the Graduate Academy, providing coaching on interview style, answers and approach.
- Provide candidates with the training, preparation and support to assist them with the recruitment process.
- Prepare and present shortlists of applicants.
- Client and stakeholder management.
- Give constructive feedback to applicants after any interview or assessment.
- Communicate regularly with candidates and clients.
To be successful in this position you will need a University degree, driving licence, 12 months recruitment experience – and importantly – drive, ambition, great communication skills and excitement to learn!
In return, you will receive a really competitive commission scheme, increase on your base salary and a company car. There will be the opportunity to travel nationally in this role as the universities open back up to in person recruitment events, and in turn the company can also be flexible on your base location allowing a fully virtual working arrangement.
For further information on this exciting new opportunity, please apply or contact me for more details – email@example.com