Candidate Manager Reading (Hybrid) Salary £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
We are working on behalf of
an established Consultancy, specialising in mid to senior level A&F across Industry, Financial Services and NFP. If you are looking to progress your recruitment career within a rapidly growing business, this role could be the chance for you to become a part of a team of experts.
As the Candidate Manager you will support the team on all aspects of candidate acquisition. Sourcing, interviewing, and building shortlists. You will also visit Clients in person with Consultants to really develop a deeper understanding of the market. Our client needs someone who can come in and really shake up the candidate side of the market, so you will need to be savvy with using LinkedIn to source candidates and build talent pools as well as being a natural relationship builder. The role:
What we are looking for:
- Support and resource for the Consultants to generate a higher volume and better-quality live and passive candidate network
- Interviewing and assessing candidates face to face or over video call
- Compiling of shortlists for permanent and interim briefs
- Participate in client meetings
- Ongoing administration, such as CRM management, advertising roles and shortlist preparation
- Build a professional network in the region
- Lots of daily ad hoc challenges, in a very fast paced evolving environment!
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with a daily energy to make things happen and be unique
- A desire to provide an honest, career centric customer service
- A fun and inquisitive approach to work
- Presentable and confident to engage with people from a wide variety of backgrounds and professional grade
- Good IT skills; outlook, Microsoft office
If this sounds like the type of career that you would like to pursue, get in touch today!